This program provides care for children with a developmental disability, on a long-term basis, where the natural family is unable to provide the care required. AHCL currently has one family home space.
The Family Home Program provides support to children with developmental disabilities by:
- selecting and training reliable Family Home Providers and Relief Providers
- matching the child and families
- providing financial reimbursement
- promoting family and community unity
- providing assistance to find appropriate services to meet child’s needs